domingo, 16 de mayo de 2010

The Signal


I left the imprint of my teeth, a soft bite at the base of his penis to make a deep throath, a few minutes ago. I left the mark where the mushroom starts, and he really liked. He is my highschool lover, who comes to visit at night, it comes with the wind, when I am reading in the front yard of the house, waiting, but do not accept it a lot. He likes smoking exotic scented herbs, which sometimes ask him to invite me. We talked about many things, we entered to my room and started ...
It makes me sweat, makes me want, makes me to enjoy, makes me smile. And I give thanks for that, rewarded him by making the enjoyment a lot.
The smiles and laughter begin all end all.
The signal is where the forest begins.

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario

Sábado